Nominations Are Now Being Accepted for FWEA Awards
Submit Your Nominees for FWEA/WEF Awards
Nominations are now being accepted for FWEA/WEF awards to be presented during the FWEA Annual Meeting and Awards Lunch. This meeting takes place Tuesday, April 16, 2019 in Tampa, FL. The FWEA Awards will be presented immediately following the annual meeting proceedings. Awards from WEF will be presented following the keynote speaker at the Florida Water Resources Conference.
Nominations are due February 22, 2019, unless otherwise noted.
Awards to be presented include:
- David W. York Award - reuse awards
- Leroy H. Scott Award - recognizes exceptional contribution to FWEA by an operator
- Golden Manhole Award
- Municipal Utility Operational Performance Excellence Award (formerly OPE) - recognizes utilities for best business practices
- Integrated Water Resources Award - recognizes an extraordinary record of achievement in water resources/water supply
- Public Education Awards - promotion of environmental awareness and public outreach
- Earle B. Phelps Award - recognizes outstanding wastewater treatment facility performance (nominations due Feb. 15, 2019)
- Samuel R. Willis Award - recognizes individuals for heroism
- Safety Awards Class A/Class B/Class C
- Biosolids/Residuals Excellence Award – recognizes excellence in all areas of biosolids management
- Wastewater Collection System of the Year Award
- YP Award – outstanding young professional
- Environmental Stewardship Award for Odor Control – recognizes exceptional odor control project or program
CLICK HERE for a complete list of FWEA Awards and nomination information.
WEF Awards to be given out include the Director At Large, Lifetime Achievement, Quarter Century Operators and Member Association Awards. CLICK HERE for a list of WEF Awards and to nominate online.
To register for the FWEA Annual Meeting and Awards Lunch or for the FWRC Conference CLICK HERE.